Holiday In Gili Trawangan Lombok Island Indonesia Pusaka

Holiday in Gili Trawangan Lombok Island Indonesia

"Enjoy your Bintang in Gili Trawangan Beach"

https://rajaview.id/4ejrwXvMTAjxOC1mCE9CgpJtnWqhm8OE3nbDOsIx

The beautiful beach in front of you, thanks to Allah

           Notice:

  • Please find your photos below this thread, you can download the photos as you want.
  • I am as a owned photos do not responsible if your photos have not good resolution or over brightness because of my camera.
  • Please do not ask me to edit your photos to be good looking, cause your photos as your face cannot be changed😜
  • You can edit your photos on Photoshop or Photoscape by yourself.
  • You need to open the folder and choose your photo to sort then download it.
  • You shouldn't read this story to get the photo, just scroll down find Link Download.
Scroll down to Download Photos. 

Please klik this link for PHOTOSHOPCS5 or PHOTOSCAPE for download.. (For Photoscape you need all of folder and files to download).


Hello all people the happiness readers there. It's been long time to see you to read my Blog.
This time I want to share stories about my vacation time with my friends from the company where I work.
The theme this time is "Gili Trawangan Beach Lombok Island"
I wrote this because now I have a lot of free time.
At the end of this year, although some work makes me dizzy, I wanna take my time to write my experience while on holiday in this island of Lombok.
Thank you very much for being willing to read by on my thread which is nothing its nothing, just so so😁🤞. But I hope and be grateful cause we have still been given happiness in our lives. Let's give thanks to the Greathest God, whatever your religion, I still love you.

Across the sea from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air

This is the story of me when I first vacation to this island, this is one of the island where the visitor is favored by foreigners from various countries. Yes we call it one of   Indonesia Paradise😙😘😎.
Of course, so many tourists are coming here. from the surveys I did when acquainted with the tourists, most of them are from Australia, some are from England, Holland, America, Spain, France etc.

Enjoy the view in the Hostel

I settled in a hotel on the island of Gili Trawangan the name is Aston Sunset Beach Hotel on the coast when you get out from the hotel you will directly see the beautiful beach in front of you see, look towards the west you can directly see the beautiful sunset🌊🌞.
I settled in the hotel with my office friends. Exactly, my roommate with my college friend named "Niko Hardianto". The days there.... really feel very different, no traffic jams, no vehicles other than mini motor without dangerous fuel and this one with horse I call it "komodo" 😅because I have trouble mentioning the name "delman"🤔actually not delman name, this-alias kidomo🤔 maybe.. i forgot 😅 please guys on the right my language about this name 🤣hahaha. aah whatever its name😁.


Take your bicycle and go around the beach
Our activities mostly do the exciting things such as playing Games, Snorkling under water, Cycling around the beach and others.
But don't forget to spend my night rest time to visit the place who is loved by the tourists there..... yeah  that's right party in the BAR🌊🍷🍺🍸🍹🥂🍾
I enjoy the beer that I drink there🍻, so different atmosphere that feels there.☺️

water pool in Aston Sunset Beach

I visited every bar that was there with my peers "Adi and Niko" but Niko didn't really like the place like that, he was back to hotel first, it's a shame not. Because I think it is useless if we don't try to spend the time in this place, so much lessons we get, actually.


I honestly say that I am there very interested in female tourists, they look beautiful and cool when in the Bar, I try to approach them to get acquainted, looking for new friends.
A Little story that I didn't leave when I was cool dancing in the bar, I met some women friends who I think they look cool to talk to. I danced with them, I held one of the women up on my shoulders and it was really exciting for me. They made a video with me, really happy there...😁
The woman's name is "Ay or I or Aye or Ai" I don't know how to spell her name, because my english isn't very good. Not long after greetings with her, one of her friends pulled her out of the place while I was chatting with her. it's a shame when I just met her and chatted, hmmm no matter, i can look for another girl😜😅
Then I moved to another Bar while bring my Beer in my hand, I tried to find a new friend again to talk to, and finally I get a good person, she named "stefanie or stevanie or stephani" i don't know how to spell it cause i didn't ask her. Which was clear when I was enjoy chatting with her, again and again her friend pulled her to turn away from me, I don't know why my clear intentions really good to them. Maybe my face like a badboy.. oh no way... i don't think so... i am a good guy actually u,u 😅😁


Enjoy swim with your Bintang in your hand
And soon I went back to the hotel where I was staying.
I thought about it, the question arises "why did they avoid me?" I mean their friend and "what was my fault?" "why did they leave?" What's wrong with me?🤔
But I try to forget that. I remember the names of them Who considered good with me, it's just their friends who bother me when I want to get to know them. Okay forget it. let's go to another story...


The next day at noon, I meet again with "stephani" on the street. I admonish her but she looks cool, okay no matter. Although I thought back "why and why ???" okay i forget that.



In the evening I visited again to the Bar with my friend "Bg Firman and Adi". and I met her again oh no shit day... and I tried to ignore and can only see her, because I was afraid that if I approached it would be ignored by her. She also looked at me but only limited view "oh he again" may be like that hahah.
Well i want to forget Stephani because it is impossible for us to be with hahahha🤣
I think if we are destined to be good friends, surely God brings us back in different times and places, InshaAllah. hahha...😅


Lunch in one of Gili Air restaurants
It was my last night in Gili Trawangan Island.
The next day I was late for breakfast, and too rushed to prepare to go back to Jakarta. So when I walk to port ... the organizer of the gathering organizer called me because I stole the hotel towel that I live in, this is really funny for me hahahha😅 sorry sir about that... And finally I was fined to replace the towel that I had brought hahah☺️ no matter for me, the most important thing is the most important honesty with everyone, although they wouldn't believe what you say, i don't care about that...

It feels very comfortable there, don't want to go home feel uuhh... but time has been decisive. We have to get back to work and doing thing as usual. And waiting for the other time to come back to the more beautiful places.. yeah I hope so 😁




Thank you for reading and watching this unimportant story and video. I hope we can meet again "ay and stephani" hahah😜
I just wanna say that I love Lombok, I love foreigners and I really love Indonesia.












Please Like-Comment-Share this thread if you Love The Lombok Island Indonesia.

Before you download these photos, please read notice on top. Scroll up...
Link download your photos:
Gili Trawangan Photos folder DOWNLOAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacaan Wirid, Dzikir dan Doa Setelah Sholat Fardhu singkat

Tipe INSTING (insting), THINGKING (pemikir), INTUITING (intuisi), SENSING (sensi) or FEELING (perasa)